Property, Real Estate, & Community Association Managers
Apartment Manager, Commercial Property Services Coordinator, Property Manager, Resident Manager
see titles from the Army or Marine Corps.
Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ALandT) Contracting NCO
Operational Contract Support Specialist
What they do:
Plan, direct, or coordinate the selling, buying, leasing, or governance activities of commercial, industrial, or residential real estate properties. Includes managers of homeowner and condominium associations, rented or leased housing units, buildings, or land (including rights-of-way).
On the job, you would:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
Safety and Government
- law and government
- public safety and security
Engineering and Technology
- building and construction
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- bringing people together to solve differences
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Data base user interface and query software
- Advantos Systems DataTrust Enterprise
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Sage 50 Accounting
- Biometric reader software
- Card key management software