Couriers & Messengers
Courier, Driver, Laboratory Courier, Messenger
- Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, and medications to and from hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients' responses to messages.
- customer service
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- put together small parts with your fingers
- use your arms and/or legs together while sitting, standing, or lying down
- quickly change the controls of a machine, car, truck or boat
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
Office suite software
- Microsoft Office software
Get started on your career: